Welcoming the World Since 1961
- Golf – Two world-class golf courses: The Pines and The Oaks.
- Fireplace Room – Open year-round and featuring a menu that changes with the seasons, acting Culinary Director Tony Ambrose is known for his adventurous cuisine and brings a wealth of experience and specialty techniques to his eclectic menus. The Fireplace Room Restaurant offers a relaxed environment with good music, great service and a roaring fireplace on cooler evenings for both members and the public alike.
- Catering (On- and Off-site) – The International offers a unique selection of global menus for weddings, social events, corporate meetings or golf tournaments hosted on-site. Catered by Boston culinary legend Tony Ambrose, from our critically acclaimed Fireplace Room Restaurant, we can now deliver our fine cuisine directly to your home or office.
- Event venues – Three unique special-events spaces offer event planners a distinct meeting and entertainment space. A 50-room lodging facility plus many local attractions, make for a perfect getaway or special event.
- The Lodge located in the heart of our property, features 50 spacious, inviting and peaceful hotel rooms, surrounded by our two world-renowned championship golf courses. With more than 700 acres of open space and mountain views, we invite you to come and stay. You may never want to leave. Explore our stay and play packages today.
The International | 159 Ballville Road | Bolton, MA 01740
Dining: 978-779-1380 | Golf: 978-779-6910 | Lodging: 978-779-1320 | Information: 978-779-6911
Corporate events are a specialty. The International has been hosting corporate events for more than 50 years.
Host your next party at The International, widely recognized as one of New England’s best locations for social events.
Our wedding planner will work with you to design the perfect menu and overall experience for your wedding day.