At The International we are reimagining what it means to be a modern golf and social club in the 21st century. We are developing and tailoring programs and services to match the demands of both the millennial and the modern family. The International is a next generation lifestyle destination where you can eat, sleep, play and work.
We offer No Initiation Fee Memberships as low as $4,800, that include golf on both of our award-winning championship courses, along with all the benefits of membership in Massachusetts’ premier golf facility.
WORLD CLASS GOLFNew Englands Premiere Golf Destination
CUTTING EDGEAccess to +400 courses nationwide.
- Association with a powerful, international network of people from all walks of life and a variety of industries.
- Two Men’s and Women’s modern and expansive locker rooms, with full concierge service, showers. Men’s locker room features a bar, cigar lounge, steam room and all the other amenities you would expect in a first-class club.
- Access to The International’s one of a kind, world-renowned 3-Day Member Guest Invitational – a highly coveted experience.
- Golfing privileges at Twin Springs, our 9-hole public golf course.
- Preferred reservations in The Fireplace Room restaurant, the “Best of Boston” dining right here in Bolton, Massachusetts.
- Member discounts on room rates at our boutique lodge and purchases at Pro Shop.
- Full access to our fitness center, which includes treadmills, weight machines, free weights and more.
- Exclusive access to premium Red Sox Club Seating.
- Year round access to 400+ clubs across the nation, through our cutting edge reciprocal program
CUTTING EDGE RECIPROCITY
- Preferred green fees for you and your guests, when you travel, at hundreds and hundreds of clubs.
- Reservations for dining, when you travel from the Boston/New England area, at each participating city and business club.
- Make tee times up to 14 days in advance by calling your new ClubLine concierge.
- Special perks or upgrades at 1,000+ hotels, resorts, entertainment venues (like Foundation Room Las Vegas) and VIP reservations at public restaurants like Capital Grille.
- Lifestyle benefits including perks for luxury cruises, discounts on day-passes to Six Flags and Legoland, preferred rental car benefits through Avis, a discount on golf club shipping through ShipSticks, and more.
- Access to a preferred ticket service providing member perks at The Masters, SuperBowl, concerts, shows and more. *Please note that The International is not owned or operated by ClubCorp.
For more information, or to schedule a venue tour, call 978-779-1338 or email email@example.com. For other resort information, please contact us below via the button below:Contact Us