The International is the only 36-hole golf club and resort located in Bolton, Mass. Our staff is passionate about delivering great service. If you would like to be a part of our hard-working team, and you have a positive attitude, a desire and ability to learn and you enjoy working with people, we may have an opportunity for you at The International.
Seasonal full- and part-time openings are available in the following departments:
- Banquet Server – Full-time for main dining room. Must be experienced. Weekends, nights and some holidays may be required.
- Bartender – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be experienced. For Fireplace Room restaurant.
- Beverage Cart Attendant – Seasonal position through November. Ideal for college commuter with a light, flexible schedule. Must be at least 18, have a valid driver’s license and be TIPS certified. Must also be able to lift at least 25 lb. Previous experience is a plus.
- Dishwasher – For days, nights and/or weekends.
- Dining Room Servers – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be experienced. For Fireplace Room restaurant à la carte service.
- Experienced Line Cook – Nights, weekends and some holidays required.
- Golf Shop Assistant: Part-time and Full-time seasonal positions. Previous knowledge of golf, point of sale systems, retail operations, and the hospitality industry are all beneficial however training will be provided to the right candidate with minimum experience in any of these.
- Laundry Room Attendant – Part-time position; weekends only (16 hours). Responsibilities include cleaning and ironing linen used throughout the club and its facilities.
- Public Area Attendant – Daily start time between 6:00 and 9:00 am. General restroom cleaning and refilling of paper goods and soaps. Daily vacuuming. Trash removal and disposal.
- Restaurant Manager – Full-time position for Fireplace Room restaurant. Minimum of three years restaurant manager experience.
- Set-up Crew – Part-time position with varying hours and days, according to events booked. Weekends and evening shifts required.
- Tree Crew – Available to work early Monday mornings through Friday Maintain golf course and landscaping around the course, clubhouse and other club facilities, including parking lots, trim trees, remove cuttings, ability to operate chain saw and a chipper.
Equal opportunity employer; Drug-free workplace.