The International is the only 36-hole golf club and resort located in Bolton, Mass. Our staff is passionate about delivering great service. If you would like to be a part of our hard-working team, and you have a positive attitude, a desire and ability to learn and you enjoy working with people, we may have an opportunity for you at The International.
The following is a list of positions throughout the Club. Please check back periodically for open positions. We generally accept applications during the winter months prior to the start of our golf season and once again as the summer months come to an end and our college staff return back to school. Our seasonal positions typically run from April through November (weather permitting).
- Full and Part-Time Seasonal Banquet Prep Cooks – Full and Part-Time Seasonal Banquet Prep Cooks for our Events Kitchen. Flexible Schedule. Not much experience? We are willing to train the right candidate! Competitive wages $13/hr – $15/hr dependent upon experience. Apply Today!
- Full-Time Garde Manger for the FPR – The International Golf Club is searching for a Garde Manger Cook to join our team. Major responsibilities include: Execute cold food production, entrée salads, wraps, sandwiches in accordance with standards of plating guide specifications. Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour. Minimum 1 year of Restaurant/Kitchen Experience Required.
- Full Time Experienced Line Cook for the FPR – The International Golf Club has an opening for a Full-Time experienced Line Cook in our Fireplace Room Restaurant, Great Pay and Benefits! Flexible Schedules. In addition to competitive wages, all employees receive employee discounts, paid sick leave, employee referral bonuses, and more!! Apply Today! Starting at $16/hour.
- Dining Room Server – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Experienced preferred but we will train for right person. TIPS Certififed. Must be 18 years of age.
- Room Attendant – Part-time position to include weekends. Responsible for cleaning and service of Lodge Guest Rooms.
- Server Assistant – Part-time weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be 18 years of age.
- Restaurant Host/Hostess
- Experienced Line and Prep Cook – Full and Part-Time positions available. Nights, weekends and some holidays required. Gain experience and continue to expand your culinary knowledge under the guidance of our talented Executive Chefs. Must be 18 years of age.
- Dishwashers *
- Part-Time Housekeeping Attendants (both week days and week ends)
- Banquet Houseman – Part-Time; Flexible schedule required. Responsible for placing/breakdown of tables, chairs, linens prior to/after event. Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Banquet and Dining Room Server Assistants *
- Front Desk Night Auditor
OTHER OPENINGS (filled as needed, applications will be kept on file)
- Event Setup and Breakdown Attendants -Part-Time; Flexible schedule required. Responsible for placing/breakdown of tables, chairs, linens prior to/after event. Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Public Area Attendant
- Banquet Servers *
- Bartenders *
- Beverage Cart/Snack Bar Attendants *
- Part-Time Front Desk Attendants (flexible hours and days)
- Locker Room Attendant
- Golf Shop Retail Assistant
- Golf Shop Outside Operations
- Seasonal Grounds Crew Attendants
- Twin Springs Shop Assistant
- Twin Springs Range Assistant
* Must be 18 years of age