The International is the only 36-hole golf club and resort located in Bolton, Mass. Our staff is passionate about delivering great service. If you would like to be a part of our hard-working team, and you have a positive attitude, a desire and ability to learn and you enjoy working with people, we may have an opportunity for you at The International.
Seasonal full- and part-time openings are available in the following departments:
- Banquet Bartender – Full-time for main dining room. Must be experienced. Weekends, nights and some holidays may be required.
- Banquet Server – Full-time for main dining room. Must be experienced. Weekends, nights and some holidays may be required.
- Bartender – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be experienced. For Fireplace Room restaurant.
- Beverage Cart Attendant – Seasonal position through November. Ideal for college commuter with a light, flexible schedule. Must be at least 18, have a valid driver’s license and be TIPS certified. Must also be able to lift at least 25 lb. Previous experience is a plus.
- Dishwasher – For days, nights and/or weekends.
- Golf Services – Looking for full and part time seasonal team members. Weekends and holiday availability is a must. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Golf Cart Attendant/Washers – Looking for full and part time seasonal team members. Hours are limited to afternoons & early evenings. Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Golf Shop – Looking for full and part time retail assistance. Weekends and holiday availability is a must.
- Housekeeper – Part-time position; weekends only.
- Laundry Room Attendant – Part-time position; weekends only (16 hours). Responsibilities include cleaning and ironing linen used throughout the club and its facilities.
- Line and Banquet Cook – Nights, weekends and some holidays required.
- Restaurant Manager – Full-time position for Fireplace Room restaurant. Minimum of three years restaurant manager experience.
- Seasonal Grounds Crew – Full-time from June through November. Weekdays and weekends required. Perform duties related to upkeep and improvement of golf courses and related facilities.
- Server – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be experienced. For Fireplace Room restaurant à la carte service.
- Set-up Crew – Part-time position with varying hours and days, according to events booked. Weekends and evening shifts required.
Equal opportunity employer; Drug-free workplace.