The International is the only 36-hole golf club and resort located in Bolton, Mass. Our staff is passionate about delivering great service. If you would like to be a part of our hard-working team, and you have a positive attitude, a desire and ability to learn and you enjoy working with people, we may have an opportunity for you at The International.
Seasonal full- and part-time openings are available in the following departments:
- Banquet Server – Full-time for main dining room. Must be experienced. Weekends, nights and some holidays may be required.
- Bartender – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be experienced. For Fireplace Room restaurant.
- Dishwasher – For days, nights and/or weekends.
- Dining Room Server – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be experienced. For Fireplace Room restaurant à la carte service.
- Experienced Line Cook – Nights, weekends and some holidays required.
- Beverage Cart Attendant – Part-time position to include weekends – must be 18 and TIPS Certified.
- Public Area Attendant – Daily start time between 6:00 and 9:00 am. General restroom cleaning and refilling of paper goods and soaps. Daily vacuuming. Trash removal and disposal.
- Room Attendant – Part-time position to include weekends.
- Lodge Breakfast Attendant – Part-time basis Monday through Friday. The Breakfast Attendant will set-up, prepare and re-stock the daily breakfast buffet while maintaining the highest standards of guest service, organization, cleanliness and safety.
- Grounds Maintenance Attendant – Full-time & Part-time position. Perform duties related to the upkeep and improvement of the golf course and related facilities