The International is the only 36-hole golf club and resort located in Bolton, Mass. Our staff is passionate about delivering great service. If you would like to be a part of our hard-working team, and you have a positive attitude, a desire and ability to learn and you enjoy working with people, we may have an opportunity for you at The International.
Seasonal full- and part-time openings are available in the following departments:
- Banquet Server – Full-time for the main dining room. Must be experienced. Weekends, nights and some holidays may be required.
- Bartender – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be experienced. For Fireplace Room restaurant.
- Dishwasher – For days, nights and/or weekends.
- Dining Room Server – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be experienced. For Fireplace Room restaurant à la carte service.
- Experienced Line Cook – Nights, weekends and some holidays required.
- Beverage Cart Attendant – Part-time position to include weekends – must be 18 and TIPS Certified.
- Public Area Attendant – Daily start time between 6:00 and 9:00 am. General restroom cleaning and refilling of paper goods and soaps. Daily vacuuming. Trash removal and disposal.
- Room Attendant – Part-time position to include weekends.
- Lodge Breakfast Attendant – Part-time basis Monday through Friday. The Breakfast Attendant will set-up, prepare and re-stock the daily breakfast buffet while maintaining the highest standards of guest service, organization, cleanliness, and safety.
- Grounds Maintenance Attendant – Full-time & Part-time position. Perform duties related to the upkeep and improvement of the golf course and related facilities
- Hourly Restaurant Supervisor – Full-time position. Requires one year of experience in a guest-focused business. Ability to work all shifts (days, nights, weekends, and holidays).
- Executive Chef – This position is expected to provide training for all staff, meet quality standards, establish and enforce food specifications, portion control, recipes, and sanitation. The Executive Chef is also responsible for controlling food and labor costs while maximizing guest satisfaction. Requires a 2-year, 3-year or 4-year culinary degree and at least 4 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field.
- Chef De Cuisine – Full-time position. A 2-year, 3-year or 4-year culinary degree and at least 4 years of progressive experience in a hotel or a related field. Previous supervisory responsibility is required. Food Safety certification required Must have knowledge of F&B preparation techniques, health department rules, and regulations, liquor laws, and regulations.
- Sous Chef – Full-time position. College degree required. A minimum of 2 years of experience in a fine dining establishment required. Able to operate all kitchen equipment. Food Safety certification required. Commendable knife skills.
- Front of House Staff – Weekdays/Nights and weekend hours. Immediate openings for Hostess, Food Runner, Server Assistant, Dining Room Server, Banquet Server, or Bartender position. Experience is required for Bartenders and preferred for Servers but we are willing to train the right individual.
- Event Setup and Breakdown Attendants – Flexible schedule required. Responsible for placing/breakdown of tables, chairs, linens prior to/after event. Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Event Setup and Breakdown Supervisor -Full-time position, must be available to work various shifts days, nights and weekends. Responsible for supervising and scheduling the setup staff. Responsible for the planning and execution of all event setups. Responsible for placing/breakdown of tables, chairs, linens prior to/after event. Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.