The International is the only 36-hole golf club and resort located in Bolton, Mass. Our staff is passionate about delivering great service. If you would like to be a part of our hard-working team, and you have a positive attitude, a desire and ability to learn and you enjoy working with people, we may have an opportunity for you at The International.
The following is a list of positions throughout the Club. Please check back periodically for open positions. We generally accept applications during the winter months prior to the start of our golf season and once again as the summer months come to an end and our college staff return back to school. Our seasonal positions typically run from April through November (weather permitting).
- Full-Time Event Sales Manager -Qualified applicants must be able to thrive in fast-paced and sometimes stressful environments; possess a strong sense of urgency and keen attention to detail; and be able to problem solve while under pressure. A flexible schedule is also a must with availability to work some nights, weekends and holidays.
- Front Desk Associate – Part-Time; Morning (6 AM – 2 PM) and Evening Shifts (2 PM -10 PM) Needed. Front Desk Associate responsible for check in an out of guests at the Guest Lodge. Must be available on weekends and have a Flexible schedule needed to accommodate days worked. Must be 18 years of age.
- Dining Room Server – Part-time; weekends, nights and some holidays required. Experienced preferred but we will train for right person. TIPS Certififed. Must be 18 years of age.
- Room Attendant – Part-time position to include weekends. Responsible for cleaning and service of Lodge Guest Rooms.
- Server Assistant – Part-time weekends, nights and some holidays required. Must be 18 years of age.
- Experienced Line and Prep Cook – Full and Part-Time positions available. Nights, weekends and some holidays required. Gain experience and continue to expand your culinary knowledge under the guidance of our talented Executive Chefs. Must be 18 years of age.
- Event Setup and Breakdown Attendants -Part-Time; Flexible schedule required. Responsible for placing/breakdown of tables, chairs, linens prior to/after event. Ability to lift 50 lbs or more.
- Experienced Line cooks and Banquet Prep cooks *
- Dishwashers *
- Part-Time Housekeeping Attendants (both week days and week ends)
- Public Area Attendant
- Banquet Houseman
- Banquet Servers *
- Banquet and Dining Room Server Assistants *
- Bartenders *
- Beverage Cart/Snack Bar Attendants *
- Part-Time Front Desk Attendants (flexible hours and days)
- Front Desk Night Auditor
- Locker Room Attendant
- Golf Shop Retail Assistant
- Golf Shop Outside Operations
- Seasonal Grounds Crew Attendants
- Twin Springs Shop Assistant
- Twin Springs Range Assistant
* Must be 18 years of age