Membership at The International is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This application, when accepted, is for one calendar year or part thereof, from January 1 through December 31. The International is under no obligation to renew the membership at the end of the year.
- A designated Executive (herein known as “member”) of a member firm may use the facilities of The International. The member may bring guests for golf and will be charged according to the member guest rate schedule. All daily charges of the member and their guests will be billed monthly to the member firm. The member assumes responsibility for all actions and charges of his or her guests.
- The member is accepted subject to the conditions herein set forth and to the Rules and Regulations of The International, as same may be promulgated, amended, or added to from time to time. Posting of rules on The Golf Shop bulletin board and/or website shall be sufficient notice.
- The International shall not be liable for personal injuries to members, their families, or their guests.
- The International shall not be responsible for inability to provide facilities because of incompletion due to fire, accident, strike, riot, act of God, or the public enemy, which could not be reasonably anticipated or prevented.
- It is hereby understood and agreed that membership in the Club is for the full calendar year and dues will not be refunded or pro-rated in any manner unless privileges are permanently revoked by The International. Membership may be revoked and all privileges withdrawn at any time by The
International without any reason given, upon the return of such portion of the season dues as may have been paid in advance for the unexpired portion of the season following revocation.
- It is hereby understood and agreed that membership in the Club includes an obligation on the part of each member to commit to a monthly level of food spending (food minimum) to be determined by the Club. Each member will be assessed each month for any shortages relative to the prescribed spending level. The required food minimum applies to all months except January, February, March and December. Amounts spent in one month cannot be carried over to a following month in order to
satisfy that monthly food minimum.
- The International bills member charges monthly, by statement, for the convenience of the member. Statements are payable on receipt. A late fee of 1.5% will be applied to any unpaid, prior balance.
The business, partnership, company, and/or corporation evidenced on the application agrees to pay reasonable attorney’s fees in the event it becomes necessary to place this account with an attorney for any reason.
- It is understood that membership in the Club gives no right, title or interest in or to any real or personal property of or used by The International.
- The undersigned agrees that The International shall in no manner be held responsible for personal property of any nature whatsoever belonging to members, their families, employees, officers or their guests which may be lost, stolen or destroyed while on the Club premises, including, but not limited
to, any room, locker, safe or place of depository thereon in which it may be stored, placed or deposited for safekeeping.
Please note that additional Rules and Regulations are printed on the Club’s website and each member is expected to read and abide by these regulations.